Sunday, May 31, 2015

MMM'15 - Days 25 to 31 and wrap-up

Monday 25 May


Top: Kwik.Sew 3740 in brown/red/coffee knit, previously worn on Days 6 and 15
Skirt: Self drafted pencil skirt in suede like fabric, previously worn on Days 6, 11 and 14
Jacket: Me made knitted shawl collar jacket (blogged here)
Accessory: Me made necklace and earrings (blogged here)
Tights: Brown tights
Boots: Airflext Valent brown boots


Tuesday 26 May



Top: Kwik.Sew 3740 in blue and gold swirls, previously worn on Days 2 and 14.
Skirt: Marfy 0757 skirt in blue wool (blogged here)
Jacket: Sewaholic Minoru jacket (blogged here)
Accessory: Me made navy necklace and earrings
Tights: Black tights
Boots: Nine West black boots


Wednesday 27 May


Top: Kwik.Sew 3740 in brown/cream/orange arrowheads, previously worn on Days 1 and 13.
Skirt: Vogue 7937 in brown wool crepe (blogged here)
Cardigan: Simplicity 2603 in brown Mercury Jersey, previously worn on Day 21.
Accessory: Purchased gold choker with cream pendant and earrings
Tights: Brown tights
Boots: Airflex Valent brown boots


Thursday 28 May



Dress: Simplicity 2648 in navy linen and pickstitching (blogged here)
Cardigan: Jalie 2566 in multi coloured sweater knit (blogged here)
Accessory: Me made crotched necklace and earrings
Tights: Black tights
Boots: Instep Otis black suede boots


Friday 29 May - Theme Day

Your Town (interesting landmarks, your garden, a favourite cafe, show us a little slice of where you live.)

Today was hectic, so my town was a bit hard to get to, however seeing you have seen quite a bit of my back yard, I thought I would show you where I spend my working hours, the office.

Trust the phone to ring!
Top: Vogue 1822 (OOP) in spotty Japanese cotton (blogged here)
Skirt: Self drafted pencil skirt with jean skirt lines added in green twill (blogged here)
Cardigan: Miette in Morris Woollahra wool, colour mint choc chips (re-knitted since last year and to be blogged)
Accessory: Purchased necklace and earrings
Tightsy: Brown tights
Boots: Sandler Sampson brown boots


Saturday 30 May

This morning it was catching up with a friend for coffee and then grocery shopping.

You've been to the butcher!
Top: Kwik.Sew 3740  in coffee/grey/cream knit, previously worn on Days 11 and 20.
Jeans: Jalie 2908 in brown denim, previously worn on Days 1, 3 and 22.
Accessory: Gold choker with purchased glass pendant with cream/brown/gold flecks and earrings
Boots: Sandler Sampson brown boots


Sunday 31 May

Today Sandra and I headed to the Powerhouse Museum to see:


Top: BWOF 02/2009/108 in cream Mercury Jersey, previously worn on Day 10.
Skirt: Vogue 1247 in orange linen (blogged here)
Cardigan: Simplicity 2603 in brown Mercury Jersey, previously worn on Days 21 and 27.
Accessory: Purchased necklace and earrings
Tights: Brown tights
Boots: Sandler Sampson brown boots


********************

Wrap-up 2015

The weather this year was very different from last year but the same things are still true, I need more layers and tops.

My sewing list for the remainder of the year is pretty clear, I just hope I can keep away from "skirts" as a blue denim one is calling out to me.

My goal to conquer elastic failed, I ran out of elastic!  New stocks have been purchased and hopefully some new lingerie will appear soon.

Now back to some regular blogging.



9 comments:

Becky said...

Your cardigans and jackets are great inspiration. I'm inspired to knit another cardigan, my first turned out huge.

RhondaBuss said...

Your MMM's are the best example of a well thought out, coordinated wardrobe.

Sarah Liz said...

I can see why everyone loves the Minoru - yours is lovely. Layers are definitely your thing - all yours harmonise and coordinate beautifully. Good luck with the elastic :)

Andrea F said...

Looking forward to reading your post on your Miette. I love the colour, it goes really well with the rest of your wardrobe.

Robyn said...

You've got such a me-made wardrobe. It seems really well thought out - you don't tend to make orphan items!

Robyn said...

'Great', you have such a 'great' me-made wardrobe!! (shouldn't comment when I'm over tired)

Sew, Jean Margaret said...

As I have said before, you have such a well planned wardrobe. Something I need to concentrate on a bit more. I have enjoyed seeing your daily outfits. Thank you for sharing.

L said...

Love your MMM outfits. =) You are working that Kwik Sew top pattern; gotta add that one to the to-buy list. Rock on

BeaJay said...

Another great wrap up. Your Minoru remains one of my favourite items of yours. I remember seeing it and you for the first time at Simplicity ID a couple of years back in your Minoru and being blown away by the quality of the sewing.