Sunday, June 26, 2011

MMJ Day 26

You may have figured out that I do like to support the ASG and today it was a win/win situation, I help woman the ASG Stand for a few hours at the Craft & Quilt Fair and get free entry into the Fair for the whole day.

This suits me fine as I find I can wander around quite quickly, checking out the exhibitors I am interested in, catching up with friends, maybe doing a Workshop and then heading home.

Of course I had my camera with me to take today's photo, however it never quite happened even though a few people reminded me of the fact, so when I got home DH was requested to get the camera.

Of course Roscoe hasn't seen me for at least 8 hours so he has decided it is play time and here he comes!!



Top: Purchased cream t-shirt
Vest: Purchased grey knitted vest.
Trouser: Vogue 9537 modified in black denim you saw yesterday
Jacket: Vogue 7975 in brown and blue tweed which you have seen on Day 5 and 7.
Accessory: Me-made crocheted necklace again
Boots: Betts Marathon

Sorry I have nothing to show, although I have ordered some buttons, but you will have to wait until I have finished knitting (which could be a while knowing me).

2 comments:

Dilliander said...

I remembered we still hadn't taken your MMJ photo just after we said goodbye! A wonderful sewing weekend... people will just have to imagine all the craft stalls in the background!

Carolyn said...

Ohhhh, I hadn't realised he was running to greet you... how sweet! Nothing like a dog's welcome to make you feel loved...