Sunday, May 8, 2016

Tribute to Tribal

I've found some more time to bead and realised the other necklace colour I was missing was yellow and orange and luckily my sister had given me a box of beads for Christmas 2013 which contained just the right beads called Tribute to Tribal.

For this necklace I thought I would let the beads do the talking and used links and small yellow beads to join the striped beads together and then added some antique spacers to break it up a bit.




and the earrings



This set really looks great with my lemon t-shirt and I do have some gorgeous orange merino jersey earmarked for a top.



7 comments:

SewRuthie said...

Very nice indeed, enjoy wearing your jewellery!

Anonymous said...

Such lovely colours, I can totally see you wearing this set a lot.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Sharon! I look forward to seeing the set in action.

Cherie said...

Love the bead set. Great colors, your colors would work for me also!

Sue said...

Very pretty! They would really pop on yellow or orange.

Vicki said...

Perfect! Your sister really knows your colours!

Sarah Liz said...

It must be a great feeling to have matching jewellery that suits you. It is not easy to find nice costume jewellery for our age group in the shops.