Well where did 2009 go?
I've been reading a lot of sewing blogs lately and seeing what everyone has achieved in the past year.
I really had no idea of what I had completed and this is where having my blog does come in handy as I know that I have shared with you each of my accomplishments. So what was the total - 9 garments, namely:
2 x Dresses
3 x Pants
4 x Tops
Unfortunately there is a dress and a skirt that should be included in this count except they haven't been hemmed. For some reason this part of the sewing process seems to be a stumbling block for me.
This is the one that I wore the most and it would be The Stripey Top that I wore to work with trousers and skirts and then on the weekend with my jeans, it is such a versatile top. Thank you again DS for sending me the fabric.
- Sewing with sewing buddies.
- Going fabric shopping with my sewing buddies.
- Having a great overseas holiday with DH and buying fabric LOL.
- Complete 1 garment a month,
- Complete at least one competition either at Stitchers Guild or Pattern Review.