Monday, May 28, 2012

MMM'12 Day 28

The start of a working week and the boss flew in this morning so not sure if I will see him or not and of course I don't have trousers to wear again, really need to get some more made.


Dress: Simplicity 2648 in navy linen with pickstitching details (blogged here)
Cardigan: Purchased navy cardigan.
Accessory: Me-made crocheted necklace and me-made earrings.
Jacket: Minoru jacket previously worn on days 13 and 14.
Tights:  Brown tights.
Boots: Nine West brown boots.


4 comments:

Goodbye Valentino said...

Only three more days! I'm taking Susan Khajle's couture dress course and have just learned all about pickstitching..... yours is beautiful!

RhondaBuss said...

Stylish and so comfortable. A great way to start the new week.

Irene said...

I do like that dress!

velosews said...

That's a lovely dress Sharon.