Sunday, March 25, 2018

Filigree necklace

This is another workshop I did with Etelage,  it's called Earring Duo & Stylists Secrets and is it is the simplest set to make.


I just love the colours and the delicate nature of this necklace.

The main piece is a large diamond filigree brass stamping and then you can add the colour beads of your choice to the points of the diamond.


I then chose a round bead to mimic the centre of the diamond to make a pair of earrings.


The set is getting a lot of wear with my T-Shirt with a Twist and also my Navy Linen T-Shirt during summer and I expect it will work well with my Cream Top for winter.


6 comments:

SewRuthie said...

Lovely jewellery

Ohhhmy said...

Hi Sharon, this is a lovely set. This past week found me at a bead shop in town that is closing--boo hoo! Your set looks like it can/will get a lot of use. I want to comment on Roscoe. My sister/brother-in-law have a border collie with the same coloring as Roscoe, so when I first saw your blog and his picture, I went AWWWW he is wonderful! I LOVE WYATT and he is the most lovable, loyal dog as I imagine Roscoe is. Great dogs!
You do a great job of making loops to attach your jewelry, I'm still trying to master just that part. Enjoy all your posts. I'm new to viewing your site, but have gone back to see a lot of what you have done. Very enjoyable. HAPPY SEWING/JEWELRY MAKING"

Therese said...

Very nice Sharon you are so clever!!!!

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

I agree with Margene. Your wire wrapping technique is of such beautiful quality.

This set is gorgeous...the large stamped piece is a fantastic focal point!

AllisonC said...

This is a gorgeous set, the necklace is particularly stunning.

Anonymous said...

I saw some photos of Russian filigree jewellery and it looked just like yours! Lovely