Thursday, May 17, 2012

MMM'12 - Day 17

Another beautiful Autumn day, chilly in the morning and evening but just lovely when I went for a walk at lunch time.


Top: Vogue 8572 in lemon (blogged here)
Skirt: Vogue 7937 in dark brown wool crepe (blogged here)
Jacket:  Purchased Chanel style jacket in brown, tan and lemon tweed.
Accessory: Necklace and earrings made by a friend for me.
Tights:   Brown tights.
Boots: Nine West Boots



  ***************************************

dlogan asked a few posts ago how I line my Vogue 7937 skirt.  Excellent timing as I am about to cut another one out for winter, so stay tuned.




4 comments:

Irene said...

Lovely outfit!

Diana said...

You look great as always Sharon.

dlogan said...

Thanks Sharon! I will be looking for your post:) We are going into summer, but I will still line the skirt! Happy Sewing, Darby

velosews said...

You look elegant.