Sunday, September 17, 2017

Travel Tray

It is great when you see a friend sew an item that you think would be perfect for your own use.

Cassiy posted this cute Travel Tray by Angie's Bits 'n Pieces that she is going to use at her ASG meetings to collect the fees for the day. Then it dawned on me that this would be the perfect travelling item for me, as wherever I go, I always seem to struggle to find a place for my watch, bracelet, earrings and necklace when I take them off for the day.

I still had a bit of the Xanadu Purple Haze that I used for my Take Off Tote as well as the blue quilting cotton so these were used for this tray.

This was my project at our last ASG meeting for the year in 2016, it was all cut out and ready to sew and by the time we stopped for our Christmas Lunch all the sewing was finished, only the snaps were left to do.


Using my Dk-93 Snap Press and some Snap Source Size 16 Antique Copper Open Prong Ring snap fasteners I installed them on each corner 2cm away from the edge.


It is cute and it is the perfect item for when I travel.


I just wish I had thought about the alignement of the snaps so I could have snapped it together in a tidy manner to pack!









2 comments:

JanQ said...

Good idea. One I might copy😀

Adreana Joseph said...

Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. Nice post!! these tips may help me for future.
I have found this article How to Make a Tycoon Game in ROBLOX