Friday, March 30, 2012

One Week, One Pattern

This is the last day of OWOP that Tilly and the buttons organised and I chose to work with Vogue 8572 (OOP), my go to blouse .  Luckily this year I have made two more blouses so I had 4  to work with over the 7 days – 3 x  short sleeves and 1 x 3/4 sleeve.

Here are the 7 days of wearing blouse Vogue 8572.








Even though I have said this after each Me Made month, I still don't have enough necklaces or scarves to help make my outfits look different, this is something I really do need to work harder on getting organised.

On Monday I couldn't help but notice these guys,


two Rainbow Lorikeets, aren’t they beautiful.  Thankfully Roscoe doesn't mind these birds, but chases the Indian Miners that invade the yard.

Not sure why my sewing assistant was so determined to get in the photos this week, maybe he has been checking out Sienna.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for showing all the pics together...what a great pattern. You always look so stylish and pretty! I love those rainbow lorikeets in the bushes.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

Oh !What fun Sharon. That was a great challenge.I you pulled it off beautifully.
I could do it with Vogue 8605 , a coat/jacket I've now made five times. I'll be blogging the last version which I just finished soon.
That is a beautiful bird and a great sign of spring.

Diana said...

Oh !What fun Sharon. That was a great challenge.I you pulled it off beautifully.
I could do it with Vogue 8605 , a coat/jacket I've now made five times. I'll be blogging the last version which I just finished soon.
That is a beautiful bird and a great sign of spring.

Judith said...

Super variation on this blouse as the 7 days prove! Any chance of borrowing Roscoe to do 'his thing' on the Miners up our way????

Robyn said...

I'mm so impressed that you completed the OWOP challenge - I think it would be much harder than a 'me made' month. As always, you look stylish and elegant:)

velosews said...

The pictures of your OWOP are great. I'm glad you enjoyed the week.