The reviews of the pattern over at Pattern Review say it is a snug fit and seeing I was inbetween the XS and SM sizes I decided to play it safe and cut out a size SM and did the following pattern adjustments:
- shortened the lower bodice length by 4cm
- shortened the short sleeve by 2cm
The rest of the pattern went together fairly quickly until I came to the sleeves which gave me a bit of grief, so this is when I did a Full Arm adjustment (Fit for Real People, page 169) of 1.5cm
and cut out another set of sleeves! They do look much better.
My top is still very snug and looks like I need to do a small FBA as well as a gasposis for the back neckline.
I really like how the ruching looks on the side seams, which surprisingly doesn't look like it adds any bulk.
This is quite a comfortable top to wear.
Still making up my mind if it will be another top for my SWAP, however at this stage I'm not 100% certain where it will fit in.
2014 Stash Out: 5.2 m
2014 Stash In: 31.75 m