Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Navy and brown!

Again layers are the go, and I really love how this cardigan works for all areas of my life.


Dress: Simplicity 2648 in navy linen with pickstitching (blogged here)
Cardigan: Jalie 2566 using a mixture of knit fabrics (blogged here)
Accessory: Me-made crocheted necklace and me-made earrings.
Hosiery/Nylons:Voodoo Celestial
Shoes:  Brown Joan & David Callalily Pumps

Now who would like to meet up for Me Made May, you don't have to be part of the challenge, just wear something you made.  How does Saturday 18 May suit everyone and then we can work out where to meet and if we want to visit a couple of fabric shops!

And just in case you haven't seen this announcement, Kristy has just posted about the next Sydney Sewers Social soiree High tea and high fashion at the American Club on 23 June, can't wait.



11 comments:

Alison said...

Isn't that Guild day?

Judith said...

We are in layer weather up here, too! cool in morning, hot during the day, and dropped temps again in the evening.
The link to your beautiful cardi isn't going through :( - gremlins in the system...J

Cherrypix said...

Loving your MMM posts! Can't make the May 18th gathering but will aim for the Soirée on June 23. The ASG NSW Industry Day is on the day before. Just signed up for that too. A sewing double-header!

RhondaBuss said...

Great mix of fabrics on the cardigan!!

Audrey said...

I always enjoy your MMM pictures. You have such a wonderful wardrobe of MM garments. I love the sweater. It is made of a great mix of fabrics.

BeaJay said...

Another great combo with that beautiful cardi. That dress is one of my favourites. So classic.

Faye Lewis said...

I love navy and brown colors together. Great outfit!

Dilliander said...

These look lovely together and that cardi is fantastic!

Carolyn said...

The navy dress and multi cardigan look fabulous together :)

Irene said...

That cardigan looks fabulous!

KathyS said...

Boo-hoo, I can't meet up on the 18th as I live in Perth, but I'll wear something me-made and join you in spirit. :-)
Lovely outfit. Your cardigan is fabulous.