- taking photos of all your outfits in various combinations (165 photos),
- selecting the ones you like, cropping them to show the garment, as this SWAP is all about TNT Patterns and fit,
- Finalising your photos to end up with 6 minimum and 12 maximum,
- Adding detail to each photo of the garment type, fabric, pattern,
- Finally emailing it all to the AnnR for it to be included on the overall SWAP page.
I did have an original idea of what I was going to do for this years SWAP and had written it down and you will see that I made a few changes along the way, so how did it all turn out?
Here are my 11 completed garments, more detailed photos have been sent to AnnR for the SWAP page.
|Simplicity 2648 - Navy linen dress with pickstitching.|
|BWOF 02-2009-108 Knit top with Bateau Neckline with Jalie 2908 Jeans in white denim.|
|Vogue 8570 Burnt orange blouse with Sure Fit shorts in navy twill.|
|Vogue 8570 Navy/gold silk blouse with Vogue 7937 skirt in navy linen.|
|KS 3740 Green/navy stripe t-shirt, Jalie 3120 Vest in navy linen and Jalie 2908 blue jeans.|
|Sewaholic Minoru jacket|