Sunday, May 6, 2012

MMM '12 - Day 6

Another beautiful Autumn day today and I met with my some of my sewing buddies at the Fabric-a-brac to check out what wonderful fabrics and goodies they had to sell.

We were too busy watching each other purchase fabric that I forgot to get a photo until I got home.




Top: Butterick 3344 in multi striped knit (blogged here)
Trouser:  Cargo pants using Simplicity 3640 (OOP) track suit pattern in blue stretch woven (blogged here) .
Accessory: Purchased gold band choker with ink navy disc and purchased earrings
Shoes: Betts camel flat shoes.

My purchase was a piece of navy wool for some trousers.


The remainder of the afternoon was spent taking photos of all my garments for SWAP 2012.  Now to choose 12 photos from the 165 I took, adding details and emailing them to the co-ordinator of the Group ready for the big reveal on 10 May (EST).

5 comments:

velosews said...

How cool. You found wool navy for pants. Nice work Sharon.

Dilliander said...

Lovely day, lovely outfit :)

Anonymous said...

Love your top - the colours are great on you.

Faye Lewis said...

Very nice top!

meli88a said...

The top is great. I love the way you used the stripes.