Wednesday, May 30, 2012

1 more day...

for MMM'12 and today was a beautiful crisp Autumn day.

Today I am wearing a skirt that was made by a very good sewing buddy, Sandra or Dilliander if you visit Pattern Review.  After making this skirt Sandra decided she didn't really wear skirts that much any more and since we are very similar in size and like the same colours, Sandra gifted this to me, together with the pattern, how lucky am I!!



Top:  Vogue 8572 Blue/gold/brown silk blouse previously worn on day 10.
Skirt: Beignet Skirt made by Sandra and gifted to me.
Cardigan: Simplicity 2603 using brown Mercury Jersey previously worn on days 3, 9, 11 and 25. 
Accessory: Purchased belt, earrings and necklace.
Tights:  Brown tights.
Boots: Nine West brown boots.

 

3 comments:

Irene said...

My absolute favourite colour - brown! You have been such a trooper, posting your outfits for every day. And I have admired each and every outfit, though I did not always comment.

Kirsty said...

This is a lovely outfit - the browns are well coordinated. Seeing your posts each day keeps reminding me to take photos!

Goodbye Valentino said...

Very nice! I've really enjoyed your MMM'12 posts!