It's time again for my Yearly Review and I was surprised at how much I had accomplished this year - 22 pieces, namely:
4 x Dresses
4 x Pants
9 x Tops
3 x Skirts
1 x Craft (Dog Bed)
1 x Hand knitted garment
BWOF - 4
McCall's - 3
Simplicity - 3
Vogue - 2
Jalie - 2
Marfy - 1
Kwik.Sew - 1
Self Drafted - 1
This is a hard one, as most of the things that I have made this year have been worn a lot, which I'm really pleased about as this means I am finding the fit and style that I love to wear. I have also focused on increasing my casual wardrobe as I had always focused on the work wardrobe and this has been very successful.
- Sewing with sewing buddies (always)
- Going fabric shopping with my sewing buddies.
- Attending the Pattern Review get together in Melbourne and meeting a group of wonderful ladies.
- Attending the ASG Convention in Ballarat.
- Complete 1 garment a month - Technically this didn't happen, however with a total of 22 pieces I must have had some very productive months :)
- Complete at least one competition either at Stitchers Guild or Pattern Review - I entered two competitions on Pattern Review - Mini Wardrobe in April and Sewing for your Pet in September.
- Complete 1 garment a month, I would really like to start/finish a garment a month.
- Complete at least one competition either at Stitchers Guild or Pattern Review.
- Learning to use my TNT patterns to get different looks.
And finally, a collage of the pieces I made in 2010.